Sunday, July 5

Rain, Rain, Go Away..

Bismillah..
Yes, yes. I know, I haven't been posting for quite some time. But, just please cut me some slack okay? There is completely NO reason to nudge me every single week. I know when I feel like updating. So, here is the story. Lately, I've had some problem with a few friends. I don't feel like settling things down and let things be just like that. And exams result - they sucks and stinks. But, who cares? I'll just try harder next time. Talking about exam, there's a guy in my class who scored 49/50 for English Essay. WOAH! Plus, Madame is the toughest English teacher throughout my living years. That makes a double WHOA! I asked him to write about something on the WEATHER for my blog post. And he wrote this in just a few minutes. So, here you go.
RAIN
by Markus Loke Qi En
Flashes adorn the night sky of the city as the first drops of rain dance on the rooftops of the skycrapers.

I sense the raindrops ready to strike my head a few seconds. I duck under an extended roof of my favourite restaurant haunts; the rain is coming - now.

There is a white flash and a rumble. Then,the tears of the sky roar down on the lamp post; the trees; the dull grey pavement; the tin trash cans; the post box on the corner of the street; the taxis and cars huddled together, crawling, sounding horns and reviving engines; the fluttering newspapers now soaked; the water flowing - gurgling in the drain; the blurred neon lights.

And I hide in the shade, for I hate the rain, the rain coupled with smoke. I hide for I am a cat in the city.
So, what do you think? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments: