Monday, July 20

Another Sigh..*sigh*

Bismillah..
Tomorrow's exam. And just now, my mom asked me whether I wanna follow her to Jusco. What a very interesting offer, don't you think so? Now, should I go and be a good girl, watch Harry Potter or stay at home, having fun. S.T.U.DYING. Hmm?? Any ideas people? What a dilemma, huh? I have like zillions of work in my TO-DO list (as if I have one) and study some more. That is soooooo torturing! I might as well quit school, no? Hmm.. Perhaps that's the only thing I wanna post today.
~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

By the way, Cikgu Rahman, saya bagi interview tu lepas ujian ye. Tak sempat nak siapkan. Hehe. Sorry. And satu lagi, bila cikgu nak bagi link blog yang cikgu janjikan tu? Kami warga KGV tak sabar-sabar nak tengok. Hehe.

~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~

Second by the way, Anna dear, can you please stick to this url? You have been changing them every single minute now. Its pretty hard to catch up you know. Luv ya.

No comments: