Saturday, April 23

L.O.V.E

"Lovers are intoxicated with their love, admiration, and appreciation of the beloved. Only the trumpet announcing the Day of Judgment will bring lovers to their senses..."

Bismillah

Never have I thought about this issue to come upon me. LOVE. How love (in couples case, not in marriage nor family nor religion) can make human CRAZY and IRRATIONAL. I've been pondering about this "problem" long enough to make me stop believing in it. Heehhh.. Maybe that is the reason Paan called me gay. LOL. Why oh why did this matter suddenly came up? Because I heard that somebody I know will be getting married this 30th April. She is just 17 and instead of making preparations for her wedding, she should be preparing for her friggin SPM! FGS couldn't she just be patient a tiny bit? Bad enough that her family is having a hard time sending her to school, her husband-to-be is just 21 years old! What on earth can he do to feed her?! The worst part is that I cried for her STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID mistake, while she might not even care about it. BABO. Such a fool made out of love.


Lets just leave it there.

4 comments:

timah said...

wahh ! gile laa..gile awalll!!!! serius tak sangka O.o

imran S said...

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.

Ms. Figgs said...

timah - kankankan? xwaras btul. -.-

imran - how true. sometimes ppl are just blinded by the darkness of love. yet they still don't acknowledge that. *sighs*

FatimahSamad said...

gatal sangat dah tu --,