Monday, November 16

Awayyyy~~

Bismillah


From Friday to Sunday, went to the English Camp that I was not supposed to go, yet I still went because of Fatin - who in the end could not come because her mother would be driving alone to KUALA PILAH! How great!Luckily Earina was there. It was ok. Not so good yet too bad. It wasn't much of a camp actually coz we stayed in a hotel. We had only 4 slots and the rest was all stupid sketch rehearsing and not forgetting a 'Lawatan ke Memorial Kemerdekaan' which, ended up being lawatan to every shopping mall in town. The first 2 slots were on literature and writing, my favourite and not-so-favourite. The one conducting these slots were Mr. Joe's wife, Mrs. Josephine ( see, even their names matched each other ). Had fun in both slots. She looked nice with her really shiny hair ( Seriously! She had strands of shiny thing in her hair). It made me think whether it was just another pice of technology or the shiny thing actually grew on her head. She was a heck of a fun! Wonder how she got married with Mr. Joe. Maybe it WAS true that opposite attracts. *lol* The third slot was this stress management talk, whish also ended up being motivational session as what Mr. Vicky said was abso-freakin-lutely out of the stress topic. And the fourth, Mr. Joe's session. Oh, boy! How I'm totally excited! *please take note of the sarcasm* But thank God it only lasted for an hour because those people were becoming restless for they can't wait to go to the city. During the trip, I chose not to go because I was 'not feeling well'. Hee~, at least I didn't lie! I did feel a wee bit dizzy coz Mr. Vicky's lesson was a bit boring and I had to hold myself from sleeping. I tried crazily hard and it made me dizzy. So yeah, I skipped the trip and Earina decided to stay with me. We stayed in the room and ate chips that we bought at the hotel lobby. The next slot was about the sketch that we were supposed to present the next day. The sketch is supposed to be one of the short stories in our literature text. So, my group did a sequel for Looking For A Rain God. It was called The Court of Afterlife. Cool, eh? No, it's not. Most of the groups did The Necklace, except Syud's and mine. Syud did the same story, but she followed exactly like the text. We got fourth. Okaayylaa~.. And sorry, no pictures. Malas laahh..

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

There won't be any electricity tomorrow from till 5 pm.*sighs* That means, I'll be going to school tomorrow. However, I'm going to Parkson during school. Yeay! Watch the science show, support our team, Fatin, Wei Yau and Farah, go back at 5. It sure will be a loooonnnngggg and tiring day. I'll only be entering class on Wednesday, but Adelin won't be around. She misses me, I know. *lol* And hey, our dateline for the Georgian is SO around the corner. And we still haven't even made it halfway! =_=" Die larh wey~..

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Paan's going away to Cape Town tomorrow. Bye-bye paan. See you next year. Don't forget everything that I asked, including the baby lion! ;)


Lola somewhere in our frontyard, this morning. Gemuk kan?


No comments: